Sunburn And Its Causes: A continuous exposure to sun rays for a longer period of time makes your skin red and inflamed, along with a burning sensation. Factors linked to sunburn are your skin type, the intensity of the sun and the duration your skin is exposed to the hot rays. Having sunburn could be an alarming signal to make you aware you are at risk of skin damage.
Quick Home Remedies: Coming to the significant point on how to keep your skin protected from sunburn. Following are the easy remedies to have a soothing relief from the burn.
Have a rundown of few remedies to beat the burn:
1) A cool compress on the sunburned area is a great heal.
2) For a cool and refreshing relief on the sun burnt skin, slather Aloe Vera gel for a quick heal.
3) Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath water to get a soothing effect on the sun burnt place.
4) To have an instant effect and to work wonders on the painful sunburn area, slather yogurt.
5) Wrap few ice cubes in a towel and dab it directly on the sunburned place.
6) Apply a paste of milk and turmeric on the sun burnt area. Keep it for 10 minutes. Rinse off with
7) Use of Vitamin E helps buffer the inflammation of the sunburn.
8) Make a chilled cucumber paste and apply in the affected areas.
Make sun your friend by filling yourself with adequate water, shield yourself with sunscreen, avoid direct contact with the sunrays and retain a natural glow by applying the remedies. No ouch from the sunburn. No fear of UV rays. Make summer time your fun time!
Author: Aparna Mukherjee.